Inspection & NDT
TASC offers a full array of inspection and NDT services, both through in-house expertise and strategic partnerships with industry-leading providers.
Whether you are looking to inspect a single weld, or want to complete a full corrosion survey of a large scale plant, TASC is able to provide a solution suited to your needs. And all of our inspection services can be carried out using alternative access methods!
Methods available include:
- Standard NDE (UT/MT/PT)
- Radiography (RT), utilizing conventional film, computed radiography, or digital detector arrays
- Eddy Current (ET) and Internal Rotating Inspection System (IRIS)
- Positive Material Identification (PMI) and field spectroscopy (‘Spark’ testing)
- Automated UT inspection, including corrosion mapping, time of flight diffraction (TOFD), and phased array (PAUT)
- Infrared thermography
- Visual Inspection, including weld, vessel, tank, and piping inspections
- Refractory inspection (API 936)